Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More NFCU Love (and app spree results)

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

More NFCU Love (and app spree results)

Hello, All. I'm not on the CC forums much, as I've spent all my time in 'Rebuilding". Anyway, it was time to get some new accts (rebuilt to 670ish EQ from a monstrous 427), and rebuilding with FPB and Victorias Secret was getting pretty old anyway LOL. No denials so far (and I'm done Apping for now anyway). Results:

Approved GE/Walmart 600

Approved NFCU Platinum 2k

Approved NFCU NavCheck 15k

Got cocky and apped for the NFCU cashRewards just now also...got the 3-5 day msg of course...we'll see...

Either way its a win...the NavCheck is more than enough to pay off the IRS (huge Fed Tax Lien on report for 36k...which was never right to begin with but whatever, and the only other remaining baddie will be a FPB Paid in Full c/o from 2008), and then theyll remove the lien from reports (lien withdrawal). Im thinkin about the time they process the paperwork and the CRAs update (hopefully not THAT much of a fight for removal) itll be time to hit the luv button on the NFCU Platinum (and hopefully cashRewards).

Besides, with that crazy huge tax lien gone, cards will be falling down out of the sky from the credit gods after some gardening...not to mention NavCheck reporting at a 15k CL...you all know how all the issuers want to see you have a higher limit acct before THEYLL give you one...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Re: More NFCU Love (and app spree results)

Nice!  Congrats!  NFCU is an awesome CU.  Treat them nice and they will return the favor quickly. Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 2 of 3
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Re: More NFCU Love (and app spree results)

CashRewards approved 500.

Well paid off irs today with all the NFCU credit...it's maxed now -sigh- but lien withdrawal is on its way.

Besides Walmart and NFCU x3 got approved for amazon 700.00...gotta stop there my AAoA is gonna tank as it is...and more than that is probably just inviting an AA.

5 new revolving accts...7 total...more than enough to build a strong credit file I'd think.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.