Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than one Recon on same Denial

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

More than one Recon on same Denial

Have any of you called in more than one time on the same card you had been turned down for and if so did you get approved? Before anyone ask, i'm still inn the Garden but this just came to mind so I figured I would ask...lol  I would think they keep notes of who they talk to.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: More than one Recon on same Denial

@HYPASS33 wrote:

Have any of you called in more than one time on the same card you had been turned down for and if so did you get approved? Before anyone ask, i'm still inn the Garden but this just came to mind so I figured I would ask...lol  I would think they keep notes of who they talk to.

Seeing how your still in the garden Lol (good one)

I read a thread called 3 times before approval so by no means can it hurt Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Yes, my vault pole broke as I was trying to jump to I figured that was a sign to stay put!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:

Yes, my vault pole broke as I was trying to jump to I figured that was a sign to stay put!  Smiley Happy

ROFLOL

I'm back in the garden to keep any eye on you to make sure you're ok Ha ha ha 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 9
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

lol Lexie!!   I just thought they kept notes in computer of you calling.. Just didn't know if it would hurt your chances later down the road..

Message 6 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Recon until they tell you to stop calling! Lol

LOL!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:

I've gotten an approval the day after a 30 day msg.  Called in the morning with no luck and success in the evening with another CSR.  Never hurts to try.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 8 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

They do keep notes but if you feel the reasons for denial can be explained and the CSR is just not feeling you....then try try again! However, there are some lenders that just do not recon denials. GE is one of them.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.