Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Credit Account

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Motorola Credit Account

My sister got approved for this card late December and it still hasn't reported to any CBs. I know CreditAddict has this card anyone else?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Motorola Credit Account

mmmm, I don't sorry, but surely this isn't a hidden line!! Maybe someone else will chime in.
Message 2 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
mmmm, I don't sorry, but surely this isn't a hidden line!! Maybe someone else will chime in.

Thats for sure thats why I find it strange...

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Cap One card in December, didn't report until last week.

Message 4 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a Cap One card in December, didn't report until last week.

I know Discover and Capital One take a billing cycle to report to CBs but Comenity is usually quicker than that.

Message 5 of 11
someg33k
Established Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

My sister got approved for this card late December and it still hasn't reported to any CBs. I know CreditAddict has this card anyone else?

I have one of these, got it last summer. I have no idea how long it took to report initially, but it's not a hidden TL. Just checked my TU report and its there.

Message 6 of 11
Te3030
Regular Contributor

I got Meijer in November and it still hasn't reported.

Message 7 of 11
jsucool76
Super Contributor

CreditAddict is a pro on the Motorola account. XD

I've heard tons of weird reports about them.
Message 8 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you will more than likely have to use it to get it to report. I bought some items out of the clearance section!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can confirm.  You will need to use it for it post anything.  And if are using one of the no interest promotions it will not post any of your payments made until you buy something else and use it.  Well, that is how it is working for my anyway.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.