Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola card is sheet of paper?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Motorola card is sheet of paper?

Ive had the peel off cards before.  I just got my welcome letter from Motorola, papers with credit terms and all of that.  On the welcome area (5 lines or so) it says Welcome to blah blah, your account number is ####'s and your credit limit is ####.  blah blah about shopping, thank you!

I am guessing this paper is my card so to speak?  (I know its online only store but I was expecting maybe at the worst a printed card I had to cut out)

Thanks!

(I need to figure some kind of organizing system for the cards and all the infos, so trying to get all my cards/welcome letters/terms in order)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Motorola card is sheet of paper?

I bet you will get a real card in 7-10 days.  Macy's gave me a paper temp card when I applied in store and it took 2 WEEKS!! for the plastic card to arrive.

Message 2 of 3
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Motorola card is sheet of paper?

I re-read my welcome paper, im thinking thats my card Smiley Tongue  Because on line 3 or so it says, Remember to use your account enter the number as shown without the 00 at the beginning of the account number.  So if its explaining how to use the numbers printed, its probably the card.

May get a regular one in the mail but I gave up hope on it Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.