Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving chase credit lines

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Moving chase credit lines

@Anonymous wrote:

I was able to move CL from my Hyatt card to my FU via secure message and did not run into any problems. 

Can I PC a hyatt card to a FU? I was going to PC one of my other cards to FU but it might just be easier to do that for the hyatt card if its an option. Anyone know?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 11 of 15
noobody
Established Contributor

as i read all those post, SM to chase, message will be forward to landing for account review every time, if you have nothing to worry about your account with chase, you can do it this way. By calling chase to move CL, some front line CSR will do it for you instantly, some will forward you to lending Dept.also,at that time,if you feel uncomfortable, you can simply hang up, and deal with it later. I talked to lending people, it was quite painless, got it done in less than a minute.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 12 of 15
red259
Super Contributor

Bah just got a letter from Chase today that they took 10k from my hyatt card to open up the CSR, so I might just ask to see if they can move as much of the rest as possible over to the CSR and close out the hyatt. I am clearly at my ceiling with Chase. I have an ink card with an AF that just hit that I may close since I have two ink cards, so that should free up 10k for a future app.  

;
Message 13 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I have called many times in the last 6 months and have cards PCed along with limits moved around many times without issues.. Granted I have alot of inquires and meh scores and meh reports, but only about 500 balance on CC's when doing so and a fairly high income.  Pretty sure utilization and DTI plays a huge role wehther or not they look into CL reallocation as an issue or not and whether it is painless or becomes an issue.

Message 14 of 15
red259
Super Contributor

So I called chase and closed my hatt card. There were no retention offers and I already got credited the annual free night so I saw no reason to hold the card for a third year. They would not PC it to anything and out of the 11k credit that was left on the card they would only move over 2k and change, which was a bit annoying. Still in a way I guess its ok because it lowers my available credit with chase and should help in a few months when I reapply with chase for a new hyatt card. . 

;
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.