Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving limits with Chase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Moving limits with Chase?

And your origin cards Apr? What is it? Or rather what's it about to be?
Message 31 of 36
Spanky23
Established Member

19.24%

But whether I do it or not, the 0% apr is the same correct? Minimum payment paid in full in time lets say by the end of 12 months then no interest? For future use

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're going to pay more money if you are paying iT off in 2 months by balance transferring. Don't even bother.
Message 33 of 36
Spanky23
Established Member

Well I don't have to pay it off in 2 months, but obviously it would be stupid not to. So you're right

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

19.24 /365 *4600(or so) *(# of days until paid off) /100 and that's how much you'll pay. It's up to you, but I don't see any reason to do it(unless you wanna stretch it out) which then, go for it, buy yourself time.

But just be careful about falling into debt, don't build a ton. Don't ignore that balance. 0% apr works like it sounds. 0% during the period(12 months) and then a full blown apr at the end of it.
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

after all this and if you CAN pay it off in 2 months then i would. you'll be more apt to hurry and pay it if you know you're getting interest on it!
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.