Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving the threads

tag
tjones9234
Contributor

Moving the threads

Could someone please tell Kenny to stop moving all the threads! Cli questions have nothing to do with applications but the cards themselves
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Moving the threads

@tjones9234 wrote:
Could someone please tell Kenny to stop moving all the threads! Cli questions have nothing to do with applications but the cards themselves

I'll get right on it, champ! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 5
tjones9234
Contributor

Lol everything is being moved , it's ruining the board
Message 3 of 5
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Wow I just realized that there is a new section named "Credit Card Applications". I'll admit, I went a few days w/o checking this board but its going to be weird having to now read across three categories for credit card related topics. 

Message 4 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@tjones9234 wrote:

Provide me the link for the threads that you feel belong to stay in credit cards. I read each thread that was moved, but I may have made a mistake. More than willing to look at whichever threads you like for re-evaluation. I do understand that this period of time is quite frustrating. We are definitely working on it. And - I am also going to sleep soon.. so no moving from me anymore tonight. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink Not trying to ruin anything, I promise you guys.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.