03-02-2013 05:24 PM
Okay so I am over thinking it then. Figures.
Lets see how OCD I am:
1. I have a sheet of paper with the confirmed (yes I called to confirm) reconsideration numbers.
2. I have the location of each approval department geographical office so I won't call app during lunch or after hours
3. I will have printed copies of all three bureau reports on hand.
4. I updated my laptop just to make sure its OS is ready.
5. I will have three shot glasses of scotch (single malt goood stuff) on hand for medicinal purposes in the event of a denial.
6. I will have three shot glasses of scotch (single malt good stuff) on hand for medicinal purposes in case of approval.
You get the picture here, right? lol
<---------------------Looks up "OCD" in the good ole' Websters....sees picture of PilotDude ! ! !
I'd say you've set the bar to a level that others will have trouble attaining !
03-02-2013 06:13 PM - edited 03-02-2013 06:13 PM
lol. I really need to get those pics updated.
Great..... Now I have to find the PERFECT picture.
Phere goes the OCD again.
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO