cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Amex cards - best way to maximize offers?

tag
psm
Contributor

Multiple Amex cards - best way to maximize offers?

Between my wife and I we have 5 Amex cards (each have BCP and are AU on eachothers, and I have a BCE) - I have setup a separate Amex login for each card in the ope of maximizing the Amex offers I get. Most of the time I do get the same offers for each login and can add the offer to each card. 

Do experienced Amex users have any opinions as to if this is just a lot of extra work for nothing or is my strategy a good one?

08-2022: EQ 830, TU 834, EX 832 - total credit limit 230,000+
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Amex cards - best way to maximize offers?

@psm wrote:

Between my wife and I we have 5 Amex cards (each have BCP and are AU on eachothers, and I have a BCE) - I have setup a separate Amex login for each card in the ope of maximizing the Amex offers I get. Most of the time I do get the same offers for each login and can add the offer to each card. 

Do experienced Amex users have any opinions as to if this is just a lot of extra work for nothing or is my strategy a good one?

A lot of extra work because you can accomplish the same thing by opening the offer in multiple tabs and then adding them to different cards.  No need to have separate log ins.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.