cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Balance Transfers to Same Card - Which will get paid first?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Balance Transfers to Same Card - Which will get paid first?

I have 3 balance transfers to my BofA travel rewards card.  The card had a balance of zero before doing this.  All transfers are at 0% interest.  However, one ends on 11/16, another on 2/17 and the last on 5/17.  Does anyone know if BofA will apply my payments to the one that ends first? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Multiple Balance Transfers to Same Card - Which will get paid first?

ttt

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call in at least the first payment and tell them how to apply it. I would also ask what their policy is, but BoA isn't known for their ethical business practices (or they are, but not in a good way!)
Message 3 of 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

They may apply it to the one with the biggest balance.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.