cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Better Balance Rewards without a PC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Better Balance Rewards without a PC?

@brewcrew87 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE: 

So as I said, I mailed them a letter stating the 2nd application was not a mistake.

Yesterday, my brother logged into his BOA account and a 2nd BBR was there! Now he has a second BBR with 14.9k CL (1st one 15k CL).

Yay for free money!

Monoglot - how long did it take from the time you sent the letter to the new BBR showing up in their account?  I received the same letter stating how they thought it was a duplicate request and to send them a letter saying otherwise, so I did.  Just playing the waiting game.  Still holding out hope that I can get a 3rd BBR from only one EX HP.  

Any update?

Message 41 of 45
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I applied for 2 BBR cards yesterday (I already had one from 6/2014, and I applied and was denied 3/2016 with lots of recent new accounts). I guess they pulled Experian, which is at 766 right now.

First application was auto approved $8,000 and this morning it shows up on my account, second application went pending. Hoping for the letter, and will ask them to process the extra application and split credit limits if necesary.

My older BBR is at $16,600 due to a CLI request 5/2015. I would probably ask to take from this cards limit to approve the third card.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

I applied for 2 BBR cards yesterday (I already had one from 6/2014, and I applied and was denied 3/2016 with lots of recent new accounts). I guess they pulled Experian, which is at 766 right now.

First application was auto approved $8,000 and this morning it shows up on my account, second application went pending. Hoping for the letter, and will ask them to process the extra application and split credit limits if necesary.

My older BBR is at $16,600 due to a CLI request 5/2015. I would probably ask to take from this cards limit to approve the third card.

You probably wont have to ask. BOA tends to siphon CL especially from a card that had a CLI.  You could just call in to a Sr. Credit analyst and they will approve it for you.  Or just wait, it will probably get auto approved but they will take limit if you have hit max exposure.  Did the 8k approval result in any CLD on other card(s)?

Message 44 of 45
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

You probably wont have to ask. BOA tends to siphon CL especially from a card that had a CLI.  You could just call in to a Sr. Credit analyst and they will approve it for you.  Or just wait, it will probably get auto approved but they will take limit if you have hit max exposure.  Did the 8k approval result in any CLD on other card(s)?

No CLD so far

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.