cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Charge Cards from AMEX Advice Needed!!

tag

Re: Multiple Charge Cards from AMEX Advice Needed!!

Congrats!

And but how come the chat rep said I would be getting that promo when she wasn't 100% she said the offer on your card is waived af
Message 31 of 35
myjourney
Super Contributor

@sham010379 wrote:
Tried to get my card expressed and they said too late just got approved today

Call again some reps are no help others are 

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 32 of 35
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@acewinningspade wrote:
Congrats!

And but how come the chat rep said I would be getting that promo when she wasn't 100% she said the offer on your card is waived af

That's why i ended up talking to 2 different CSRs.  I had a history of being told with info in which were not 100% accurate in the past.  Two reps I've talked to answered right away exactly with the same info. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 33 of 35

I asked two different reps through online chat and I have transcripts both times they said the offer on my card it waived AF and 25k bonus points after 2k spend I have screenshots will that be enough to prove it to them
Message 34 of 35
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@acewinningspade wrote:
I asked two different reps through online chat and I have transcripts both times they said the offer on my card it waived AF and 25k bonus points after 2k spend I have screenshots will that be enough to prove it to them

Make sure you keep those screenshots handy in case you might need them later.  I mind as well call again to find out.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.