Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Chase CLI on one hard pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Chase CLI on one hard pull?

I got my first credit card (CSP 5k SL) in March of this year. I read up on the CSP and made it my goal to eventually get the "Trifecta". Well I am not the most patient of guys so I put in an app for the Freedom Unlimited (2k SL) and INK Plus (5k SL) within a month of getting the CSP. Boom, trifecta was acquired.

Between putting all my personal spend and business purchases between these 3 cards I have hit all the bonus spending in the first month and put a total of almost $20k since. I have a product order I want to put on my INK Plus in the amount of $19k which as always will be paid off by statement close. I'm wondering if anyone has requested a CLI for all their Chase cards using a single HP? I don't mind sacrificing one for a CLI on all 3 but I do not want a HP for each card.

I was really disappointed in the $5k limit of the INK Plus especially since I gave them all my gross sales info of over $400k last year and a projection of $750k this year. (Business income not personal).
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Multiple Chase CLI on one hard pull?

ttt

Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Multiple Chase CLI on one hard pull?

I haven't seen any cases that I can recall of hard pull happy Chase using 1 pull for 3 products (CLI)

That being said the HP may be worth the call to expand your Ink card 

But I would call directly into UW vs online 

That way you can explain your needs to a live person as to what line of credit is needed vs the computer just spitting out a number 

Good luck and let us know how it turns out 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.