Contributor
techno-pagan

Multiple Chase cards with the same inquiry

Does anyone have any experience having Chase use the same inquiry to get multiple cards?

I have a Chase United Mileage Plus Visa that I wanted to upgrade to the "Platinum" version - I was told they cannot upgrade (something about new CC regulations - others have reported this same excuse, but I digress) and I would need to apply for the card.

So I applied last night and got an alert of the inquiry today.  I called the application status number and it said "congratulations you've been approved" (CL $10K).

Now I am also interested in the BUSINESS version of this card.  Has anyone called to apply for a second card and asked them to use the same inquiry?

Thanks! 

TU (3/30/09): 771
EQ (3/30/09): 751
EX (5/19/08): 715
Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Multiple Chase cards with the same inquiry

techno-pagan wrote:

Does anyone have any experience having Chase use the same inquiry to get multiple cards?

I have a Chase United Mileage Plus Visa that I wanted to upgrade to the "Platinum" version - I was told they cannot upgrade (something about new CC regulations - others have reported this same excuse, but I digress) and I would need to apply for the card.

So I applied last night and got an alert of the inquiry today.  I called the application status number and it said "congratulations you've been approved" (CL $10K).

Now I am also interested in the BUSINESS version of this card.  Has anyone called to apply for a second card and asked them to use the same inquiry?

Thanks! 

they do not do this.

congrats on the nice CL!

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}