Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Chase cards with the same inquiry

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Chase cards with the same inquiry

Does anyone have any experience having Chase use the same inquiry to get multiple cards?

I have a Chase United Mileage Plus Visa that I wanted to upgrade to the "Platinum" version - I was told they cannot upgrade (something about new CC regulations - others have reported this same excuse, but I digress) and I would need to apply for the card.

So I applied last night and got an alert of the inquiry today.  I called the application status number and it said "congratulations you've been approved" (CL $10K).

Now I am also interested in the BUSINESS version of this card.  Has anyone called to apply for a second card and asked them to use the same inquiry?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Multiple Chase cards with the same inquiry

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have any experience having Chase use the same inquiry to get multiple cards?

I have a Chase United Mileage Plus Visa that I wanted to upgrade to the "Platinum" version - I was told they cannot upgrade (something about new CC regulations - others have reported this same excuse, but I digress) and I would need to apply for the card.

So I applied last night and got an alert of the inquiry today.  I called the application status number and it said "congratulations you've been approved" (CL $10K).

Now I am also interested in the BUSINESS version of this card.  Has anyone called to apply for a second card and asked them to use the same inquiry?

Thanks! 

they do not do this.

congrats on the nice CL!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.