cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Citibank CLI question.

tag
oxen

Multiple Citibank CLI question.

So I have a 2 store cards and a credit card all 3 are with Citibank,  Does anyone know if there is a way to ask for a Credit limit increase for all 3 but with only one hard pull? or do you have to take a hit for each one?

Thanks for any and all info.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Multiple Citibank CLI question.

@oxen wrote:

So I have a 2 store cards and a credit card all 3 are with Citibank,  Does anyone know if there is a way to ask for a Credit limit increase for all 3 but with only one hard pull? or do you have to take a hit for each one?

Thanks for any and all info.

which store cards?

the non store card have you checked online if you request a CLI does it say that proceeding will be a hard pull or is it offering the sp which has wording of "It's easy to check for a credit line increase and we don't need to pull your credit" or something similar

Message 2 of 5
oxen

Home Depot and Tractor Supply and yes when I go online it shows a hard pull I was just hoping that maybe I can call someone.
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oxen wrote:
Home Depot and Tractor Supply and yes when I go online it shows a hard pull I was just hoping that maybe I can call someone.

I don't think you can get 1 hp for all the accounts but with Home Depot I would just submit the request online for $25k or more and come back in an hour or so and you will probably have an answer (they will counter if not full amount... don't short yourself!)

Message 4 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

You'll need to submit separate requests for each card. Some may be soft pull eligible depending on the verbiage on your request increase page.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.