Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple FNBO Applications

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Multiple FNBO Applications

Good Afternoon,

I searched the boards but couldn't find anything about my question. I was just (yesterday) approved for their NRA card, with a very decent starting limit. Manual process took about 2 days to get the approval. I am very interested as well in their new 2% Cash Back card, which will expire in December. Has anyone had success with 2 apps/approvals at the same time with FNBO? I thought I did read somewhere where they want 6 months in between apps, which I would understand and have no issue with. Just don't want to waste a hard pull. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Multiple FNBO Applications

I was approved for a second FNBO card 5 months and 4 days after my first approval.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 5
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Thank you. I have a feeling a will build a solid relationship with them for 6 months, then go for another! Just curious where everyone stood.

Message 3 of 5
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Once you're in with them, they are pretty good.   I've gotten an auto CLI every 4 months like clockwork.  If they hold true to their pattern, I should be getting one this month.  And I just did a PIF (I had a 0% promo I was carrying a balance on), so hopefully that will sweeten the pot!

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 4 of 5
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Thanks Dalmus. I did research their cli's before I apped, and I did see 4 months seems to be the norm for them, and they are sp's, which makes them even sweeter. I figured it's a great bank to get in with. i will treat them right, and they should do the same in exchange. Looking forward to it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.