Established Member
uroosa1

Multiple US Bank Secured cards?

does anyone here have more then one Us bank secured product.

I see on their site they offer alot of diffrent companys with diffrent fees and aprs.

So for someone just trying to have a few cards reporting positive.
Can you apply for 2 or 3 different cards us bank secured cards? as long as their not the same card.

Also im guessing a inquiry is a given?

Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: Multiple US Bank Secured cards?

uroosa1 wrote:

does anyone here have more then one Us bank secured product.

I see on their site they offer alot of diffrent companys with diffrent fees and aprs.

So for someone just trying to have a few cards reporting positive.
Can you apply for 2 or 3 different cards us bank secured cards? as long as their not the same card.

Also im guessing a inquiry is a given?

An inquiry is certain.   My guess is you can have seperate cobranded secured cards, if you qualify.  Banks usually have limits on number of their own single brand cards, but I don't know of any cases where it applies to cobranded cards. .   

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+