Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music to my ears.....

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Music to my ears.....

Contacted AMEX for question via online chat and this was part of conversation:

Jack: American Express is always there to back you up!

you: Okay. Thank you!

Jack: lhcole77, I see that you've an Excellent payment history! American Express appreciates that!

Jack: You've been a very Fabulous Card Member! We appreciate that!

Jack: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: Nope, that's it. Thank you! Have a wonderful day.

Jack: Thank you and wish you the same!

This wasn't always the case for me. A few years ago I had scores in the mid 500s. After finding this site (and with a lot of prayer and hard work) I've grown up "financially" and am getting to reap the rewards of a life that is committed to PAYING ON TIME ALL THE TIME!

Very grateful for all you FICOers' help. Onward and upward!

edit:typo

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Re: Music to my ears.....

Very nice!

Looking forward to the day Amex will accept me and say nice things to me too!

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 2 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Very nice!

Thanks! What's going on with your EX score? Get that up a bit and I'm sure you could get your foot in the door.

Message 3 of 8
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Very nice!

Thanks! What's going on with your EX score? Get that up a bit and I'm sure you could get your foot in the door.

yeah, two collections that I am having no luck getting removed.  Due to fall off mid-2016, so I think I just gotta wait it out Smiley Frustrated

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! 

Message 5 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@toothgrind3r wrote:
yeah, two collections that I am having no luck getting removed.  Due to fall off mid-2016, so I think I just gotta wait it out Smiley Frustrated

Fingers crossed that it happens sooner!

Message 6 of 8
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Fingers crossed that it happens sooner!

haha, I hate not knowing!  The same ones fell off of my EQ and TU early (early 2014)...what a VERY NICE surprise that was!

Message 7 of 8
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

Ah ah. They said something similar to me recently, : Thank you for your excellent payment history these past 7 years. I was a bit surprised, but it was good to read!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.