Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must APP

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Must APP

Lol I keeep thinking about that Sapphire card too... But thinking about getting denied is even worse hahhaha:-0
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 41 of 46
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Lol I keeep thinking about that Sapphire card too... But thinking about getting denied is even worse hahhaha:-0

haha so true! It does seem that chase is sliiiightly "easing" up on the eligibility for the sapphire card from what people post regarding their approvals.. the credit score requirements seem slightly lower.. maybe because of the holidays? Who knows..

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 46
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

isn't that the card that has a min $5k credit line? I've def noticed banks loosen up around the holidays lol!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 43 of 46
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Hey Dustink,

What may I ask is your EX score? I'm following a similar path that you are (with the same banks) and trying to get a feel of my percentages of success? Looking to app for a US Cash card but worried as I've apped for 3 cards recently. Seems that the back to back inquiries haven't affected you?

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 44 of 46
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
isn't that the card that has a min $5k credit line? I've def noticed banks loosen up around the holidays lol!!!

Yes Sir it is!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 46
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

She's a beauty too hhahaha!! I know, Dustink, wanting a card because it's purdyyy lol is ...well... Silly?! Let's face it, a card that is nice looking causes increased use and attracts people's eyes, for better or worse haha!
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.