Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must. Not. App.

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Must. Not. App.

It's officially January and I'm stuck at work bored out of my mind. I really want to app for Amex Delta Gold and Costco True Earnings, but I want to wait for my recent payment on my Green to post first. This sucks.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Must. Not. App.

Stay away from the light......don't go into the light....it's a trap....you'll get denied or a $100 CL with 6 HP's....

Message 2 of 12
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

May the force be with you.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 12
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

Stay away from the light......don't go into the light....it's a trap....you'll get denied or a $100 CL with 6 HP's....

Hey now... that would be a $300 limit in 61 days! Capital One seems to think that's an acceptable limit. Seriously though, boredom has to be the worst thing when it comes to gardening.

Message 4 of 12
RonDawg
Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

Since when did Capital One purchase AmEx ?? LOL

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 5 of 12
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Gardening pays off for most.

I'm only apping twice this year for student loans.

There really isn't a lot out there that floats my boat in the CC world at this point. It's actually pretty easy to garden now.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

There really isn't a lot out there that floats my boat in the CC world at this point. It's actually pretty easy to garden now.

Do you already have the US Bank Cash+ card? In my opinion, it's a must-have!

Message 7 of 12
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

I already have BCP, Delta Amex, 2 Citi, Chase Freedom, and 2 USAA cards. I was jonesing for a USBank card but really don't want anything else to manage.

My long term (7 year) plan is to only have 2 or 3 cards. Unless someone comes up with a card I'll lose sleep over not applying for this dude is staying in the garden, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 12
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

I already have BCP, Delta Amex, 2 Citi, Chase Freedom, and 2 USAA cards. I was jonesing for a USBank card but really don't want anything else to manage.

My long term (7 year) plan is to only have 2 or 3 cards. Unless someone comes up with a card I'll lose sleep over not applying for this dude is staying in the garden, LOL!

In my opinion, it's risky to have only 2 or 3 credit cards. Diversification in this credit game is important. For example, if you get AA'd with your 2 or 3 credit cards, you're essentially out of luck. Please carefully think about this.

Message 9 of 12
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Default4 wrote:

It's officially January and I'm stuck at work bored out of my mind. I really want to app for Amex Delta Gold and Costco True Earnings, but I want to wait for my recent payment on my Green to post first. This sucks.

DOOOO ITTTT! 

You know you want to. 

Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.