Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must Read for AMEX Cardholders

tag
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Register For Free $25!! (AMEX Only)

I registered my Costco Amex, then called DW to have her register hers - it has a different account number even though it's an AU card.  I read the terms and conditions and offer terms, and there doesn't seem to be any restrictions from doing so.  I'm going to register my Macy's Amex card as well!

Message 11 of 20
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Must Read for AMEX Cardholders

Registered both of my cards. Awesome!

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

dgw and i both signed up.  we already have a couple places we plan to shop at. Ssweet

Message 15 of 20
JaysonT
Regular Contributor

Registered four of my Amex cards but cannot seem to get the PenFed Amex to take.  Anyone having luck adding the PenFed Amex?

Message 16 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Can a mod please merge this thread with this one: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Must-Read-for-AMEX-Cardholders/td-p/1064548

Here you go. Smiley Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 20
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I registered for this tonite !  It is still available, make sure to signup before Nov 26.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 18 of 20
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Also signed up tonight!  Great tread and hope to see more like it.  Thanks for the info!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 19 of 20
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Lel wrote:

I registered my Costco Amex, then called DW to have her register hers - it has a different account number even though it's an AU card.  I read the terms and conditions and offer terms, and there doesn't seem to be any restrictions from doing so.  I'm going to register my Macy's Amex card as well!

I registered my Green earlier this month, but it didn't occur to me that this would also apply to co-branded cards not issued through Centurion Bank. I just registered my Dillard's Amex. Thanks for the heads up!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.