cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 1st BT "offer" from BOFA since having card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 1st BT "offer" from BOFA since having card.

Pizza, that is the same offer I have. I may use it, too. They do make it really easy if you bank with them, which I do. Congratulations to you on the offer!

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd phone in and see what they have to offer. You might be surprised!  Regarding the CL, hopefully it will flourish to fit your needs. Congrats on the first of many bt offers! Get your shredders ready!!!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have a BT offer from BOA i would like to have the funds deposited in to my Chase checking acct and then from their pay Barclays from that checking acct. Question is does the BT have to be to a BOA checking acct.

Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@aptridgeo, i dont think so. My bank account is as far away from a Boa one as you can get and easy peasy it gets transferred to your account id imagine so long as its valid and you have a routing number/ account number.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I have a BT offer from BOA i would like to have the funds deposited in to my Chase checking acct and then from their pay Barclays from that checking acct. Question is does the BT have to be to a BOA checking acct.

No you can DD the funds into any US bank account. The process is simple and it doesn't take long to receive the funds.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd phone in and see what they have to offer. You might be surprised!  Regarding the CL, hopefully it will flourish to fit your needs. Congrats on the first of many bt offers! Get your shredders ready!!!

Right?! DH & I receive weekly mail offers in addition to the ones viewable online. The best is yet to come pizza!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.