Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My AMEX PC!

tag
eagles08
Regular Contributor

My AMEX PC!

Well after using the Blue Sky I decided it just wasn't for me and I benefit way more from cash back than reward points cards.  I still took advantage of the $100 bonus statement credit for travel rewards before doing the PC though.  It was a breeze. I called, said I wanted to switch from Blue Sky to Blue Cash.  The CSR said one moment, and then almost immediately, "You are approved for a product change to the Blue Cash Everyday card."  She said everything will remain the same, changes will take effect on 6-27 and my new card will arrive in 7-10 days.  BTW I've only had the card a little over two months!  I love AMEX so far!!!!

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: My AMEX PC!

@eagles08 wrote:

Well after using the Blue Sky I decided it just wasn't for me and I benefit way more from cash back than reward points cards.  I still took advantage of the $100 bonus statement credit for travel rewards before doing the PC though.  It was a breeze. I called, said I wanted to switch from Blue Sky to Blue Cash.  The CSR said one moment, and then almost immediately, "You are approved for a product change to the Blue Cash Everyday card."  She said everything will remain the same, changes will take effect on 6-27 and my new card will arrive in 7-10 days.  BTW I've only had the card a little over two months!  I love AMEX so far!!!!

Congrats on the PC

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.