cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My APP spree for the month of April w/some success....

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: My APP spree for the month of April w/some success....

Mustang can you pm me also? Thanks

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I'm excited because I was approved for a Kohl's charge $300 and a JC Penney Card $800. It has been so long since I have been instantly approved I almost cried. Now I just need a regular credit card and I'm set.

Message 13 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mustang.. how did you get from a 583 to the 700's in 6 months???

I'll send you a PM so to not hijack this thread.

send me one too pls.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 19
bearsfan34
Regular Contributor

Mustang could you please pm me also? I would like some advice also. That's an amazing jump in points!

Starting Score: EX 631 EQ 629 TU 646 1/18
Current Score: __
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 19
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Well geez, now I want to know!

Mustang, will you start a thread about how you did it and provide the link in here?

Thanks!

Anyway, congrats on the cards tntexans!  What's Chase Freedom exclusives and how does it differ from Chase Freedom?  Thanks!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 19
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

Well geez, now I want to know!

Mustang, will you start a thread about how you did it and provide the link in here?

Thanks!

Anyway, congrats on the cards tntexans!  What's Chase Freedom exclusives and how does it differ from Chase Freedom?  Thanks!

The Chase Freedom & Chase Freedom Exclusives have a similar rewards program. The CFE card is dark grey while the CF card is blue in terms of appearance. The CFE card used to be a Chase Rewards card back in 2002 when I signed up, which was converted to a CFE now because I have a Checking/Savings with them.

I google searched the CFE card and could not find pics of it anywhere on the net. Besides appearances, both cards have similar rewards. Both cards have similar CL.

One of my friend also have a Checking/Savings account with Chase, he was approved for the Chase Freedom card and instead of getting the Blue card you see on their website, he received the dark grey Chase Freedom Exclusives card.

Message 17 of 19
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

The pending app for Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa was approved !!

Received the email from Barclays this afternoon.

When I apped, I did a $1000 balance transfer to the new PL card.

I really don't know what the CL is, I guess I'll find out when I get it in the email.

I also shop on Ebay and was also approved for the BML account. I know BML don't report to the CBs so I am cool with that.

Well, I am done....gardening the next 2 yrs til all my inquiries drop. Between here and than, I will keep my UTIL low, ask for CLI every 6 months to expand my revolving CL...and hopefully in 2 yrs, my score will be 750+ which is my ultimate goal to getting my credit back on TRACK.

I just need about 50-55 fico points to get there.........

Message 18 of 19
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

BTW.........thank you to everyone who have continue to add support and encouragement @ myfico.com. Without everyone's support and encouragement here, I would of have a tougher time getting my credit back on track. There's a wealth of knowledge here and I will continue to explore and learn.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.