Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Amex Everyday card arrived today :)

tag
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

My Amex Everyday card arrived today :)

They shipped two days ago and they are here!  I learned too that the Amex website does not function properly wtih Google chrome.  I have been having more problems with websites and google chrome....so I may have to ditch it.

The card looks weird but I guess it will grow on me. Haha

Now just hoping my Sallie Mae card arrives soon!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: My Amex Everyday card arrived today :)

@BluePoodle wrote:

They shipped two days ago and they are here!  I learned too that the Amex website does not function properly wtih Google chrome.  I have been having more problems with websites and google chrome....so I may have to ditch it.

Congratulation I may do an similar app spree in October 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 19
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@BluePoodle wrote:

Congrats on new plastic in hand!

I use Chrome exclusively at home, and I've never had an issue with the AMEX site.   Maybe you need to make sure you have the newest Chrome available(?)

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 19
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

I have a mac using os x and it is up to date as well as my google chrome. Not sure why but Firefox displays fine. 

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

I use Chrome exclusively at home, and I've never had an issue with the AMEX site.   Maybe you need to make sure you have the newest Chrome available(?)

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 4 of 19
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@BluePoodle wrote:

I have a mac using os x and it is up to date as well as my google chrome. Not sure why but Firefox displays fine. 

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Maybe it's a Mac thing.  I have a PC running Windows 7 and Chrome is fine.   Hmmm.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 5 of 19
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Maybe it's a Mac thing.  I have a PC running Windows 7 and Chrome is fine.   Hmmm.  

Maybe, not sure.  I have noticed it with other websites and sometimes I can't view certain documents too. When I first started using it it was fine. But now that I have the Maveric OS it seems like they don't like each other as much.  Oh well....back to safari or firefox I guess.

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 6 of 19
Luscher
Valued Contributor

i have a mac running safari and no problems at all
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 7 of 19
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Maybe, not sure.  I have noticed it with other websites and sometimes I can't view certain documents too. When I first started using it it was fine. But now that I have the Maveric OS it seems like they don't like each other as much.  Oh well....back to safari or firefox I guess.

CONGRATS on the new card....  I will also comment that I finally switched to chrome a few weeks ago after reading about the explorer security issues.  I love the chrome, however, I have been having similar issues.  A little slower on many of my regular sites and problems viewing a some pictures and documents.  Newer laptop and the same with my desktop.  Using windows 8 too.  I will give it 8 out of 10 so far in my experience with it.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 8 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 19
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

CONGRATS on the new card....  I will also comment that I finally switched to chrome a few weeks ago after reading about the explorer security issues.  I love the chrome, however, I have been having similar issues.  A little slower on many of my regular sites and problems viewing a some pictures and documents.  Newer laptop and the same with my desktop.  Using windows 8 too.  I will give it 8 out of 10 so far in my experience with it.

Thanks!  Happy with my new TL's.

I have noticed pages pulling up slower too. I just thought it was my internet...but now I wonder if Chrome has something to do with it.  I'll have to play around a bit and see if that could be the problem.  I switched to Maveric for some of the upgrades and security with my mac but I feel like it has a few bugs that need working out, so it could just be a mac thing.

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.