Established Contributor
Pj1369

My BofA CC Disappeared! Due to Prod Change?

[ Edited ]
I checked my FICOs today and was shocked to see a 30 pt drop! After some close reviewing, I realized it was because my BoA 15K card is completely gone! There were no disputes re: it, so I'm not sure how it happened? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Should I simply call BoA and ask them to re-report/update this account with the CRA?

Message Edited by Pj1369 on 04-13-2008 12:37 AM
Time to clean house and get rid of CCs from bad CCCs. Opt'd Out and Paying off the Balance: BofA. Closed: Chase Freedom. Keeping: Amex Blue, Amex Costco Cash back, Citi Forward, USAA MC, USAA Amex, and PenFed Platinum Cash Back. Next up for review: Chase Sapphire...
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: My CC Disappeared!

I'd be on the phone PDQ with BofA to ask (nicely, of course) if they failed to report the card for some reason.

I've lost track with everyone's credit card swaps --is this the card that you traded your Marlins card in for?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
Pj1369

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I'd be on the phone PDQ with BofA to ask (nicely, of course) if they failed to report the card for some reason.

I've lost track with everyone's credit card swaps --is this the card that you traded your Marlins card in for?

Yes it is - but it only disappeared from EX.
Time to clean house and get rid of CCs from bad CCCs. Opt'd Out and Paying off the Balance: BofA. Closed: Chase Freedom. Keeping: Amex Blue, Amex Costco Cash back, Citi Forward, USAA MC, USAA Amex, and PenFed Platinum Cash Back. Next up for review: Chase Sapphire...
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Pj1369 wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Yes it is - but it only disappeared from EX.

But BofA updates with EX first.
Established Contributor
Pj1369

Ohhh -- has this happened to others who have undergone a product change? There account disappears for a little bit on your credit profiles?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}