Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Citi Prestige card

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

My Citi Prestige card

Here is an image of my Citi prestige card.  I PC to this card from a TYP.   I know some of you will hate the fact this card has an annual fee of $500. However, for me its totally worth it!  as I get a  free international companion ticket each year. I actually just booked my flight to Italy and although I still had to pay taxes etc I still saved over $1000 then what Expedia etc could get two tickets for Smiley Happy so $1000 - $500 annual fee = $500 net savings Smiley Happy the other perks of the card are just an added benefit.

pp

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Re: My Citi Prestige card

That is one beautiful card. Is that a box it came in? I'm assuming it's a World Elite because of the silver Mastercard logo correct?

Message 2 of 5
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Yes it came in a black box with a small drawer. Yes it says World Elite on the back Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Nice. Enjoy it!

Message 4 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Nice looking card.

FYI, you're not allowed to post pics of CCs on the forum -- for your own protection. Some software make it possible to get your number from the image even though you blocked it off.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.