Frequent Contributor
Happychap

My Citi Prestige card

[ Edited ]

Here is an image of my Citi prestige card.  I PC to this card from a TYP.   I know some of you will hate the fact this card has an annual fee of $500. However, for me its totally worth it!  as I get a  free international companion ticket each year. I actually just booked my flight to Italy and although I still had to pay taxes etc I still saved over $1000 then what Expedia etc could get two tickets for :smileyhappy: so $1000 - $500 annual fee = $500 net savings :smileyhappy: the other perks of the card are just an added benefit.

pp

Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

Re: My Citi Prestige card

That is one beautiful card. Is that a box it came in? I'm assuming it's a World Elite because of the silver Mastercard logo correct?

Frequent Contributor
Happychap

Yes it came in a black box with a small drawer. Yes it says World Elite on the back :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

Nice. Enjoy it!

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Nice looking card.

FYI, you're not allowed to post pics of CCs on the forum -- for your own protection. Some software make it possible to get your number from the image even though you blocked it off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+