Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Citi card... almost makes me want to cancel it -_-;

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

My Citi card... almost makes me want to cancel it -_-;

I almost want to cancel my card I haven't even recieved yet just cause they're located in Sioux Falls, SD.... If anyone has ever dealt with First Premier grrrr..... you get sick of reading about Souix falls , SD -_-;

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: My Citi card... almost makes me want to cancel it -_-;

When I was at my parents the other day I seen a return address from Sioux Falls in an envelope I was like TELL ME YOU don't have an account with them! First who they replied? Whew never mind
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 4
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I believe it has something to do with interest rate caps in South Dakota. I went on one of those instant cash sites to see how much interest it was. In some states is was really low, like 6 or 8 and in South Dakota it was like 45 or something like that. That may be the same reason Chase is in Delaware, even though they have no branches in Delaware.

Message 3 of 4
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Sothu Dakota does not have corporate income tax, making it very friendly for numerous companies.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.