Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Costco Visa is reporting as NPSL...

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

My Costco Visa is reporting as NPSL...

On both EQ and TU. I thought Citi didn't issue any NPSL cards with no annual fee.

Is anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Re: My Costco Visa is reporting as NPSL...

I called in today amd confirmed that it does in fact have a NPSL feature. Not that I'll ever use it, but it's nice to know.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping someone has more info on this.. I tend to over-analyze things when doing my homework and this is the first I've heard that..
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's NPSL ??? Pardon my ignorance. I have the Costco Visa too.
Message 4 of 11
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's NPSL ??? Pardon my ignorance. I have the Costco Visa too.

No preset spending limit.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your online with Citi Cards and look at the card to see if the credit limit shows "revolving limit"? If it does you have the flexible limit. If it says credit limit you do not have the flexible limit. I have two cards with one having the revolving limit and one without it.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Costco Visa shows as a Revolving with 9200. CL.
I'm thinking those who had Amex Costco card's and were switched over to the Citi Visa probably lost as NPSL, whereas those of us who applied afterwards, in my case in July 2016, are listed as "Revolvers". Just a guess.
Message 7 of 11
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

I logges into Citi's site (dektop version) and confirmed that Costco Visa has a "revolving credit line" whereas my DC has a "credit limit".

My Citi Costco Visa is a conversion from an Amex Costco card.

Message 8 of 11
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Mine reads "available revolving credit....$$$$$".  Also a costco amex conversion citi. Doesn't the fact that is says "available" mean there is a cap? 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truly amazed that Citi put revolving credit lines on the Costco Visa?! Glad this thread came about so people know they may have one more benefit to the Costco Cards. Also this thread has data points for all of us.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.