cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cousin's Chase Freedom Got Suspended!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: My Cousin's Chase Freedom Got Suspended!!!

@youngman1234 wrote:

This happened to me when I had a chase ink cash, ink bold, and a personal slate.... 

They kept softening.... and they closed my account 3 times in 1 year and then reopened it, but then at the end they closed all my accounts... I told and explained I owned a seasonal business that is why there was increase in spending... I PIF before the statements cut, but still they closed me down... 

Now since then my personal slate has purged their system, and so has my ink cash.... 

The only account still in there system is my bold account... 0 balance and closed... I am waiting for in to purge and then will try to apply. 

They closed my account in Jan 2013, in sept I applied for ink plus and got approved for 20k to later be denied for bad handling for my bold account. Which is crap cus i never had a late payment and always PIF.... 

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad.  I hope you will get back to Chase.

Ron.

Message 11 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Anytime Ron!  Let us know the outcome.  Hopefully your cousin & PRR will be able to sort this out satisfactorily.

I told him the number. I don't know he will call. Let you know how it turns out.

Ron.

Message 12 of 14
youngman1234
Established Contributor

All charges legitmate..... 

I did everyday purchases... paid vendors, paid utilites, gas, food.... All legit... 

The only thing that I did which I do with all my cards, and purposely push to the max and then PIF... My theory behind this is that if I use the entire limit and have the ability to pay it off before it is due, I should get an increase... Listen I know many say this is wrong, but it works with some creditors such as BOA and Amex... I know realized with chase dont go over 50% of the limit otherwise their risk department will keep softening you and checking on you... I think with me their main concern was why I spend so much... I was using my bold card, PIF and charged like 180k in 6 months... Whatever after they closed me I got a amex biz gold... I love it...My internal limit with them is like 75-80k which is fine with me.. I am hoping to get the plum card within 6 months... 

If I ever want to get a chase card again... I will only get a business one so it doesnt report to my credit bur.. 

I think what also spooked them was my age and income and credit available... At that time I was 23 and had like 130k in available credit... I own a business with my bro, my dad has been in the industry for 25 years so we have alot of insight in how it works and thats why both of us being young and a new company are successful. We both are in the range of 23-28 and we have been in business for 2 years.... 

Message 13 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

+1 to what finstar said.

@ron, I think he will be fine. As long as his financial and credit situation improves, he can get back in with chase. Chase would only blacklist in the event of a default, or if they suspect fraud and/or laundering activities.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.