cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Denial Rebuttal Letter to CapOne (pronounced "Capone")

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: My Denial Rebuttal Letter to CapOne (pronounced "Capone")

It was put up for amusement and enjoyment, not for your critique.

I was thoroughly amused and enjoyed. Thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 43
ceejx
Established Contributor

+1. We should all be so lucky with a .500 average? Are you kidding? I've never been denied for any card I've ever applied for. It's really not that big of a deal.

I agree with the others in that this whole thing is just childish and immature. It reminds me of a spoilt child with his knickers in a twist, huffing and puffing when he didn't get his way. I can think of a lot of things that warrant writing a letter about, but being denied by CapOne isn't one of them.

Might not be a big deal to you, but to some of us it is a big deal. After having been denied (and rightfully so) after screwing my credit up while in the military, it's nice to finally see approvals coming in now that I have a growing family.

I think you're being a little harsh about him writing an entertaining letter, or to quote you, "it's really not that big of a deal." Shouldn't you be yelling at some kids to get off your lawn or correcting someone's grammar on the forum? I jest, I jest of course.

Message 42 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

OK this thread's went off course guys, before the mod's lock it, lets all tone it down some.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.