cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Diners Club started reporting to my reports two days ago...

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Diners Club started reporting to my reports two days ago...

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Checked my reports and my Diners Club MC started reporting... saw that it was happening soon but wasnt prepared. It has a big balance. Ill have to pay it off by next reporting date.

Edit: I was approved for the card in September of 2014 I believe.

Yes, we knew back in December when a message showed up in our statements. A lot of members have confirmed that Diners already reported  on the CRAs. It looks like that they are doing in batch, not everybody at the same time. 

Right.  Seems to be the current reporting trend.  Thus far, none of my current/previous statements have indicated the January reporting disclosure so I'm not sure if that will come with the February statement?  Mine won't cycle until around 2/26, and if any reporting will occur, I likely won't see it until early March (if they end up reporting to that end).  Otherwise, I'll keep checking every month.

Finstar, you will be so lucky that probably they won't report yours !!!  I am waiting for my to hit my CRA's

Well, I've gotten lucky with a few things in the past but we'll see about this one Smiley Very Happy   If both report soon, I would guess they'd let all my other ones know  for sure  "Nothing to see here folks, just a couple ole Diners tradelines that fell through the cracks and got lost in the CRAs ...but I think we were here before? *ahem* see them inquiries from Oct 2014? yup... hey Barclay and Comenity...how's it hanging?... Hey UNFCU, nice... make some room for da Diners... we'll take a cocktail now please!"

Message 11 of 18
One7
Valued Contributor

Definitely wasnt happy about it reporting, but I guess some good things have to come to an end. It was nice not having it report the past 17 months though, I had a big balnce on it most of the time. I also noticed they charged me an AF but then refunded it back to me a couple weeks after. That was nice

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 12 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@One7 wrote:

Definitely wasnt happy about it reporting, but I guess some good things have to come to an end. It was nice not having it report the past 17 months though, I had a big balnce on it most of the time. I also noticed they charged me an AF but then refunded it back to me a couple weeks after. That was nice

Yes, it remains to be seen for the rest of all the other Diners accountholders as far as reporting to CRAs.  And, the AF refund was nice gesture/suprise for sure.  Some individuals did not get AFs refunded though.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you apply for a diners club now?

Message 14 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you apply for a diners club now?

Nope.  Apps are still not available and doubful if they would return anytime soon.

Message 15 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

As expected BMO for Diners Club reported on EQ 2/12 here (Checked Today) and although i haven't checked EX am certain their also clocked in that CRA as well as TU now.

I think some of us who landed Diners in 2014 was surprised by both the good SL's plus the fact it was a hidden TL at the time. Some wanted their nice lines to show on their reports while others preferred just the opposite. Any way you look at it even now it was a good decision back then going forward.

Message 16 of 18
One7
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Yes, it remains to be seen for the rest of all the other Diners accountholders as far as reporting to CRAs.  And, the AF refund was nice gesture/suprise for sure.  Some individuals did not get AFs refunded though.

Interesting

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 17 of 18
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

Waaaah. I had the Professional card since 1996 and switched to the Premier card in 10/14... loved having the hidden TL, now it's reporting. What I don't get is a 30k new account with 1k balance dinged my score by 16 points. Guess it messed up my AAOA. Lots of verbiage on this month's statement about "reminding you we established a cash advance limit... we can lower your limit at any time... blah blah blah" ... starting to think they may be going through accounts and doing CL reviews.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.