cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Discover IT came in the mail today...

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: My Discover IT came in the mail today...

@MissMoni223 wrote:

WELCOME to the Discover It family and YES, I also loved the fancy packaging!!!

I still remember hearing that for the first time on the phone Smiley Happy

"Welcome to the Discover family"

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Discover it family Smiley Happy, Although i must say Discover is my least favorite Credit Card, The other day i went to buy $30 worth of food to a Latin Franchise Restaurant and when i gave them the Discover it Card to pay, They gave it right back to me saying, We DON'T take Discover, Messed me up, Another thing i Don't like about Discover is that you can only Redeem  the Cashback when you accumulate $50 dollars...

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That Ritz Carlton welcome pack is very, very nice. That alone makes me want to app for it. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That Ritz Carlton welcome pack is very, very nice. That alone makes me want to app for it. Smiley Tongue

Packaging is one thing, the card itself is like....this is what a credit card should feel like!  Very heavy, and the luxury card design makes it stand out from others.  Since then, I told myself that I don't need the AMEX Centurion, I've got my own cheaper version of it  Smiley Happy 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Packaging is one thing, the card itself is like....this is what a credit card should feel like!  Very heavy, and the luxury card design makes it stand out from others.  Since then, I told myself that I don't need the AMEX Centurion, I've got my own cheaper version of it  Smiley Happy 

I'm jealous. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 for me too

the card arrived in 2 days after approval. It was boxed up inside another box. And boy was it fancy or what. The card feels good in your hand too rather than CapitalOne it feels so cheap. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.