Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EQ FICO Score

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

My EQ FICO Score

775 according to DCU. Would I get the best term if I apply any credit cards, such as NFCU or USAA? I think they pull EQ.

My TU is 783 according to Discover. I don't know my EX.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: My EQ FICO Score

[deleted]

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You definitely should. Anything above 760 is pretty much going to gaurantee you the best rates. I believe with DCU once you have 680+ you qualify for their best rates. Good luck!

Message 3 of 9
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thank you! I applied and got the 3-7 days waiting message. They pulled EQ.

There are 7 inquiries on my EQ. The last one was in Sep. 2013.

Message 4 of 9
dpride86
Regular Contributor

With that score you shouldn't have any issues receiving the best rates on anything.

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 5 of 9
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thanks! Hopefully...

Message 6 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 9
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

My scores aren't quite as good as yours, but while USAA always takes good care of me, they never offer me their best rates.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 8 of 9
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:
What'd ya app for?

cashRewards Visa credit card Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.