Frequent Contributor

My FICO Experian, AMEX Experian FICO?

I pulled My FICO Experian report, paid the 19.95 plus tax. Just like I have pulled my TR and EQ on My FICO many times in the past. When I pulled my Experian, it showed 708 with a couple of baddies that had dropped off my TR and EQ. The same day I had already applied for AMEX BCE and my Experian FICO through them was 784. I know that My Fico does a good job with EQ and TR but I am wondering about how My FICO is reporting the Experian scores, something seems not right. Has anyone else noticed the same?

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015

Re: My FICO Experian, AMEX Experian FICO?

Slab wrote:

I pulled My FICO Experian report, paid the 19.95 plus tax. Just like I have pulled my TR and EQ on My FICO many times in the past. When I pulled my Experian, it showed 708 with a couple of baddies that had dropped off my TR and EQ. The same day I had already applied for AMEX BCE and my Experian FICO through them was 784. I know that My Fico does a good job with EQ and TR but I am wondering about how My FICO is reporting the Experian scores, something seems not right. Has anyone else noticed the same?

The AMEX FICO score may very well be a FICO Bankcard Enhanced score, versus the FICO Classic score sold here.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
New Contributor

I pulled Experian from MyFico last month and it was 767.

I applied for AmEx that same day, and their pull was 767.

Starting Score: 573 (Exp 10/12)
Current Score: 767 (Exp 6/13)
Goal Score: 700+ I Crushed it!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

I thought I read somewhere here the Experian FICO sold here is a newer version or a version not widely used?

Frequent Contributor

Capya wrote:

I pulled Experian from MyFico last month and it was 767.

I applied for AmEx that same day, and their pull was 767.

Good deal. Mine are not making sense.

Frequent Contributor

dude11 wrote:

I thought I read somewhere here the Experian FICO sold here is a newer version or a version not widely used?

I hope it is the version that is not widely used. I guess I should try to get the My FICO version cleaned up, just in case.

The EX score sold here is FICO Classic 08 version.

Most mortgage lenders use the 04 FICO version.

Some CC lenders use 08 but many are still on earlier versions.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Senior Contributor

Perhaps the info changed in that amount of time...
Don't forget that your credit reports change all the time
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Contributor

A couple weeks ago, I paid for myFico Ex, 722.  A week after that, I bought a new Harley-Davidson and my EX pull was 722. 

Frequent Contributor

racer-x wrote:

A couple weeks ago, I paid for myFico Ex, 722.  A week after that, I bought a new Harley-Davidson and my EX pull was 722. 

That is good for you. You are getting two scores that validate each other. Even though I got two different scores, I am glad that AMEX showed 784 and approved a significant credit line. I am just concerned that they will later get the same score that My FICO reports.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.