Frequent Contributor
ronstar7

My Fico Feedback

Not sure where this goes, but when does MY Fico start giving you recommendations regarding which cards you mght be approved for and just general tips and tidbits of what you can do to help your credit. Do you have to have all 3 scores pulled to get this info? I only have 1 my TU. Do I have to go to a specific area to see this stuff or would it just pop up when I log in?

Thanks!

09Lexie

Re: My Fico Feedback

ronstar7 wrote:

Not sure where this goes, but when does MY Fico start giving you recommendations regarding which cards you mght be approved for and just general tips and tidbits of what you can do to help your credit. Do you have to have all 3 scores pulled to get this info? I only have 1 my TU. Do I have to go to a specific area to see this stuff or would it just pop up when I log in?

Thanks!

Those recommendations are not specific to you. Like any other website, it's marketing based on what the lenders usual UW criteria would approve. 

Frequent Contributor
ronstar7

Re: My Fico Feedback

09Lexie wrote:

ronstar7 wrote:

Thanks!

Those recommendations are not specific to you. Like any other website, it's marketing based on what the lenders usual UW criteria would approve. 

Gotcha, thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}