Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Love Button Experience EVER

tag
Shae123
Contributor

My First Love Button Experience EVER

Hello All,

I needed to write in to tell you all that I actually ruined my credit when I was younger before I knew what a LOVE BUTTON was....

But I've since grown up and gotten it together. JC Penney's was the first to give me a chance with a preapproval offer.  I accepted about 5 months ago (Mother's day was my first purchase there).  I've kept a low balance and paid it off monthly.  I was getting frustrated after not receiving an increase at the forth payment like I had read on the forums, but my 5th statement printed, I made a payment and hit the love button and VOILA! From $400 to $1500!!! Excuse my excitement but this is the first credit limit increase I've ever gotten!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My First Love Button Experience EVER

Congrats!!!  it's an awesome feelilng, isn't it?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 5
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I actually also had the same experience with JcPenny last week. They had given me a 200 cli within 6 months automatically, but that was it. Last week I got the urge and to my surprise there it was from 700 to 1500! It is a great feeling.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 4 of 5
Shae123
Contributor

Yes, yes great experience.... hopefully the rest all follow suit... LOL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.