cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Jewelers Club..what am I missing?

tag
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Jewelers Club..what am I missing?

I have this account and my score did not increase or decrease once it was added to all 3 CR. However, my overall utilization decreased from 13% to 7% . I'll wait another month and see what happens.

Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

The key is soeniding enough ro have 3 months of payments and you are approved for $5000 and its reported to the credit bureaus. So dont but the cheapest thing. It will cost $99 plus atleast 120. The jewelry is overly priced and most is costume jewelry. So as long as you know your making an investment in your credit and not shopping there for high quality jewelry.... your good. Just keep that in mind.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It works. And when yoir veedit is terrible fixing it by paying late paid accounts will take years. In the meantime you meed to be building good accounts. Its no different that a secured card. I actually had no credit score and still was approved. There are tricks on how to remove these accounts but in the end you have to also have good standing accounts.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it definitely worked for me. In the meantime you have to remove negative accounts and add good accounts. I did this and it took about three weeks and my credit score went from zero to 658. But i had no credit cards and two large debts in collections. Now I have my first credit card and secured lians in the making.
Message 14 of 17
memee1978
New Contributor

I've had my account for about a year. It useto report to all 3 but only reports to one now. It really does work though. It's liseted as a 5,000 revolving card.

hr>Starting Score: 623eq
Current Score 660TU
Goal Score:730> 660EX

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

I noticed you have an NCD Financial account. Would you mind telling me which credit bureau(s) it is reported to?

I'd really appreciate it!

Best,
--
D.
Message 16 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hi @Anonymous, the thread you've replied to is quite old, and you're not likely to get an answer to your question so the thread is now closed.

Feel free to start a new thread if you would like.

--UB

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.