Senior Contributor
longtimelurker

Re: My List Of the top 10 cards - what do you guys think about the cards?

And always see if the BCP is better value for you than the BCE.  If you are near a supermarket that sells gift cards to things you can use, you are getting 6% off and it doesn't take much of those to more than make up the AF vs BCE.

Most active cards: Amex BC ($50K), Cap One QS ($33K) Fidelity Amex ($20K)
Others: CSP, Freedom, Chase Amazon, Cap One QS, Penfed Plat Rewards (x2), Citi TY Preferred, Citi Dividend, Citi AA Plat Select, Citi Forward, Amex BCE, Amalgamated Bank, Sallie Mae, Cash Plus
Scores May 14: EQ 848, EX 833, TU 841 (Jul)
09Lexie

Your score has been dinged by the new accts. Keep your util low, stop apping and try for CLI's on any cc that's eligible.
Valued Contributor
takeshi74

[ Edited ]

xgac12x wrote:

Do you guys think I should add to my list? Take something off, etc.

If you want recommendations you need to give us something to work with.  What are your specific goals and priorities?  What are your major spend categories?  "Top 10" is very subjective.

Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

And I called Discover and asked for a CLI of 500, (denied), and logged on this morning to see that my limit was upped to 650. Ill take it.

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 1k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+