Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My New CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My New CSP

So after 2 days of spending to reach the $3,000 needed for the sign-up bonus, I finally got my first comment on the card (although it has received some stares and funny looks before). A cashier at subway said the card was heavy and then proceeded to ask me questions; "Is this a bank card?", "How do you apply for credit cards?", and "Do you regret having a credit card, does it actually help you?".

Also, I had to purchase some business supplies to be reimbursed at Sam's Club. Of course, they don't accept Visas so that's $220 I lost out on. But I am so far up to $200.36, only $2,799.64 more to go lol.

EDIT: Also, not sure if this is in the right board, or if it belongs in Credit Cards.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: My New CSP

I took my girlfriend out for a nice evening on my BCE to work on the 1k in 3mos - which is severely easy but I figure we'd kick it off on some leisurely activities. Went to dinner, shopping at Best Buy and then the movie theater.. and instead of going to a big name theater like Regal that accepts Amex I went to our local theater not thinking that they probably don't accept Amex and guess what? They didn't accept Amex so I lost out on $20 - oh well, but I've found my first merchant that doesn't accept Amex.. I'm sure I'll stumble across plenty more.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.