Contributor
toiletbowl69er

My New CSP

[ Edited ]

So after 2 days of spending to reach the $3,000 needed for the sign-up bonus, I finally got my first comment on the card (although it has received some stares and funny looks before). A cashier at subway said the card was heavy and then proceeded to ask me questions; "Is this a bank card?", "How do you apply for credit cards?", and "Do you regret having a credit card, does it actually help you?".

Also, I had to purchase some business supplies to be reimbursed at Sam's Club. Of course, they don't accept Visas so that's $220 I lost out on. But I am so far up to $200.36, only $2,799.64 more to go lol.

EDIT: Also, not sure if this is in the right board, or if it belongs in Credit Cards.

Capital One Platinum MasterCard | $2,000 | 05/08
Macy's Store Card | $1,500 | 09/09
Chase Freedom Visa | $3,100 | 11/11
Discover It | $750 | 03/12
American Express BCE | $1,000 | 11/12
Chase SP Visa Signature | $8,000 | 12/12
Regular Contributor
CotySinz

Re: My New CSP

I took my girlfriend out for a nice evening on my BCE to work on the 1k in 3mos - which is severely easy but I figure we'd kick it off on some leisurely activities. Went to dinner, shopping at Best Buy and then the movie theater.. and instead of going to a big name theater like Regal that accepts Amex I went to our local theater not thinking that they probably don't accept Amex and guess what? They didn't accept Amex so I lost out on $20 - oh well, but I've found my first merchant that doesn't accept Amex.. I'm sure I'll stumble across plenty more.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}