Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Offer USAA CC

tag
nene17
Established Member

My Offer USAA CC

Currently have a CC with USAA and saw this under my offers for USAA:

Due to the catastrophe in your area you can get a special rate on purchases using your USAA credit card. Get 0% APR until May 01, 2012 on purchases that post to your account between May 19, 2011 and Nov. 30, 2011. In order to get the 0% APR, purchases must post to your account between these two dates.

Here are some details about this offer:

• After May 01, 2012, your APR on these balances will be 0.0%. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. 1
  • Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, and Convenience Checks will be at 0.0% however there will be no BT or CC fee.

Thinking to myself, that came out of nowhere, but I appreciate it. 

Starting Score: 566 EQ, 599 TU 9/2010
Current Score: 675 EQ 07/2012, 675 TU 06/2012
Goal Score: 720+ 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Offer USAA CC

@nene17 wrote:

Currently have a CC with USAA and saw this under my offers for USAA:

Due to the catastrophe in your area you can get a special rate on purchases using your USAA credit card. Get 0% APR until May 01, 2012 on purchases that post to your account between May 19, 2011 and Nov. 30, 2011. In order to get the 0% APR, purchases must post to your account between these two dates.

Here are some details about this offer:

• After May 01, 2012, your APR on these balances will be 0.0%. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. 1
  • Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, and Convenience Checks will be at 0.0% however there will be no BT or CC fee.

Thinking to myself, that came out of nowhere, but I appreciate it. 

That's nice of them.

But they missed me.  Smiley Sad    Think maybe because there are no twisters in L.A.?  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.