Did you mean: 

My Orbitz Visa was a SP!!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: My Orbitz Visa was a SP!!!

@Jarnog wrote:

Grats CA!!!

Does this have a "pop-up" like some Comenity cards?

I ask because I went through to book a hotel for Dragon Con in Atlanta, and not a true pop-up but something for me to apply.  Odd thing it doesn't say pre-approved or pre-qualified or whatever but it has the wording to opt-out, gives me the "no thanks" or "I accept" button.  So now I am curious LOL.

I dont' think it's the typical pop up for comenity.... not sure what it is though since I didn't get one.

Message 31 of 48
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Yea I'll hold off.

I am close enough to Atlanta to drive, if I even go.  But would like to get it before my trip next year to San Diego.  Hopefully by the end of this year or early next year I will have my credit more under control and scores more complimentary of better approval chances Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 48
d170
Regular Contributor

Is this considered a pre-approval?  No more apping for me, just curious. 

image.jpg

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 33 of 48
fedxboy
Established Contributor

NOPE....that's not it -- this screen  is asking YOU to apply!!   The pop up will say -- Congratulations, You've been pre-approved for the ORBITZ REWARDS Visa Card.

and Yes, creditaddict -- there is a pop up window for this card too!

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 34 of 48
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@d170 wrote:

image.jpg

I think that's as close to pop up as you get with orbitz

Message 35 of 48
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@d170 wrote:

image.jpg

This is not the POP UP!!          I don't know why you constantly "chime" in and give wrong information when I explicitly  stated just above what it actually says.  

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 36 of 48
d170
Regular Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@d170 wrote:

image.jpg

This is not the POP UP!!          I don't know why you constantly "chime" in and give wrong information when I explicitly  stated just above what it actually says.  

Not applying but that didn't come up when my partner created an acct.  And she's the one with the significantly greater score.  No harm, no foul.  

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 37 of 48
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@fedxboy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@d170 wrote:

image.jpg

Play nice.. (Friendly, supportively and respectfully.) Smiley Wink

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Friendly-Supportive-and-Respectful/m-p/2797115

Edited to correct my mistake! lol Sorry folks! Smiley Embarassed

Message 38 of 48
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@fedxboy wrote:

NOPE....that's not it -- this screen  is asking YOU to apply!!   The pop up will say -- Congratulations, You've been pre-approved for the ORBITZ REWARDS Visa Card.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Friendly-Supportive-and-Respectful/m-p/2797115

There's nothing wrong with this post

Message 39 of 48
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@fedxboy wrote:

There's nothing wrong with this post

we can move past it, but I think they meant to tag the post that you said "Why do you constantly chime in and give wrong information" or something to that effect.

I had missed your post about they do give a full on pop up like other comenity cards when I posted and the sample that the other poster put was what I had thought before reading what you said was the pop up tha'ts why I stated what I did.

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.