Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Paypal Link To Credit Card In Jewelry Financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Paypal Link To Credit Card In Jewelry Financing

I am going to buy a diamond from AUG Jewellery Shop Online. They have multiple choices of paying by credit card or paypal.  As all we know paypal will not financing to spread out the payment by 12 months installment. Can I ask the credit card issuer to offer monthly payment? Or, link with credit card with financing facility?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Paypal Link To Credit Card In Jewelry Financing

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to buy a diamond from AUG Jewellery Shop Online. They have multiple choices of paying by credit card or paypal.  As all we know paypal will not financing to spread out the payment by 12 months installment. Can I ask the credit card issuer to offer monthly payment? Or, link with credit card with financing facility?

Welcome to the forums.  Not sure I understand your question but if you pay thru your credit card of course you can make monthly payments.  If you pay thru PayPal it's going to take the money from whatever source you have set up.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.