Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Points Visa

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

My Points Visa

Is their anyway to check to see if you are pre approved for a My Points Visa. One person said you log into your account and you select easy points then you do something else. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: My Points Visa

I got a pre approval via the mypoints site after I signed up for the site.
I looked down the page by the offers section.... It asked something about credit products.
Also, update your addy etc.
My approval came with a $2500 cl, 0% for 6 mos, and 19.99% after that. It wasn't the best decision for me as I need to garden, but it was a fun and instant approval LOL... I've yet to use it.

Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 8
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Did not see anything.

Message 3 of 8
totallymytravis
New Contributor

Me neither. How do you get the Pre-approval? I'm gardening too and would like to get this card to build my utl w/o a HP
Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It's kind of like the shopping cart trick; either you get a pop up or it just takes you to the site
Message 5 of 8
totallymytravis
New Contributor

Thanks! Been over a month since I registered. no pop up but Ill keep trying Smiley Happy Cometity is great so I would like one of their visa cards since they typically ofer great lines for their store cards and I want to decrease my utl. 

Message 6 of 8
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

The offer came up for me after I went in and edited all of my account info and adding my address.

Message 7 of 8
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

I received a soft pull approval for 10k on their Sportsman Guide Visa.(through the shopping cart trick)
FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.