Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My beginning journey w/ good news!

tag
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: My beginning journey w/ good news!

@shadow_shooter wrote:

Thanks djc1puno! I'm more surprised with Chase than anything else. Not long time ago they lectured me on how I should try later and keep doing what I'm doing. But I am also their customer since college. My salary is deposited to their banks, these might've helped.

My goal now is getting one more prime card and having CLIs all over, and finally close my secured card. It's murder to charge me yearly fee but glad that they helped me rebuild my credit.

rebuilder cards do their purpose...that's what i always say...and it's the price we all have went thru (for those of us that have to rebuild from past mistakes)...being responsible with your credit sure does pay off...keep up the good work Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 11 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@shadow_shooter wrote:

Very good advices again... I've decided not to pursue Discover for now. Not that I need a CC anyway. However that boost in my score made me think it could get even higher when loan limit is getting higher. But as said, i'd be stuck with that limit forever and probably I'll be given a higher limit if I do my hw on these cards.

Congrats! Very good choice! I'm glad to see your winning in your journey.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 12 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats! As for Discover it is really unpredictable what they will do in terms of CL. Sometimes they top all other cards or end up as far lowest...hit and miss with them.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.