Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My cap1 arrived!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My cap1 arrived!

First cc (secured) but still I'm ready to go for it ...and with all the inside scoop I have learned from here i think I should do good...wish me luck! ......while I'm here my ban representative (charter one) talk to me bout opening a loan cd or something like that were I put 1,000 and they lend me 1,000 over a course of 6 to 12 months I earn some interest on my money if I keep up with he monthly payments and it reports to the credit Bureus ..and they can offer cc at the end of the 12 month period or so?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My cap1 arrived!

Should I go for it or not since I just got my cc? To have different things reporting on my score?
Message 2 of 15
ptkdude
Regular Contributor

Got my Cap1 Secured on Saturday, so we're Cap1 buddies!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha CAP1 BUDDIES!!
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
First cc (secured) but still I'm ready to go for it ...and with all the inside scoop I have learned from here i think I should do good...wish me luck! ......

Congratulations on your Cap 1 cc !!

@Anonymous wrote:
while I'm here my ban representative (charter one) talk to me bout opening a loan cd or something like that were I put 1,000 and they lend me 1,000 over a course of 6 to 12 months I earn some interest on my money if I keep up with he monthly payments and it reports to the credit Bureus ..and they can offer cc at the end of the 12 month period or so?

So, you are saying your bank rep made some suggestion to you.  And your question is you should go for it or not.  Am I right?

Is it Certificate of Deposit?    Is it personal loan?    

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes if I should go for it ...and I can't recall but it did include ME giving (minimum) 1,000 AND they were gonna give me a LOAN for that amount I'm going to check it out on Wednesday my day off. But yea my question is if I should go for it or is it too soon? I mean Im going to use the same money they give me to pay the loan off.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe is like a secure loan?!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe is like a secure loan?!

If you are not sure, you should ask them about the details of loan, and post it at here to get some opinions from our members.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea cool ...I'll get back to guys on wednesday. Thanx
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That loan idea sounds pretty cool. But what kind of account would it be? A trade line that will appear on your CR? Or a CD deposit account? If it will be a CD then I say go for it if you are interested.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.