cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card reports to only Equifax. How can I report to Experian and/or TransUnion?

tag
gabrielle

My credit card reports to only Equifax. How can I report to Experian and/or TransUnion?

I just graduated, moved from Alabama to Indiana and I wanted to check on my credit and perhaps get a few more credit accounts before trying to buy a house next year. I have no debt (other than some money on a credit card), I have bought my car with cash, generally, I buy everything in cash. I only have one credit card from my credit union which I found out last week only reports to Equifax (very big down in the South). SO my TransUnion and Experian credit reports are completely empty. I now have a FICO score of 728 on Equifax and less than 20% debt on a $4000 credit limit. I have had my credit card for almost 3 years

I have been rejected for credit everywhere because all they look at is TransUnion or Experian. All the utilities companies demand a deposit, my banks won't give me a credit card. I even applied for a capital one card but they rejected me because they say I have few revolving accounts. Is it possible for me to report my credit card to TransUnion or/and Experian? The only other alternative is to get a secured credit card and start building my credit from scratch again

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My credit card reports to only Equifax. How can I report to Experian and/or TransUnion?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.